About Section 2 Sidebar
- The approval process for our Host Families involves an extensive application process, a home assessment, references, training, and state and federal background checks.
- Approved Host Families are motivated by compassion.
- Parents are required to work on their goals toward family stability while their children are hosted in our program.
- Each family is assigned a Family Coach Supervisor who supports the Host Family and hosted children and supports the parent requesting help with their family strengthening goals and action items.
- Parents are required to remain in consistent communication with our staff and their children during the hosting.
- We help facilitate parent visitations (for longer hostings).